Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Voice Guild

Here is something that not many know about me. I have this secret dream of wanting to become a voice over. I didn't know it'd be possible until I came across The Voice Guild of KL & Selangor

To my delight, when browsing through the talents profile, I found my senior Dalila Paris on this list! She 's a member too! And I thought to myself, 'if she can do it, so can I!" Right?

Ok, so I've submitted my application to become member. For newcomers in this field, they'll put you as a potential member first. You pay RM100 fee/year inclusive of one recording (to put on your profile). After you've gotten 5 jobs in year, you'll be upgraded to full member.

Benefits of joining: the Guild will represent you for any jobs, thus providing you with protection and members also get to undergo training to improve skill and knowledge. Not bad, eh...

No comments: