Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My Telekung Ez Sarung

Two weekends ago, my best buddy, Inaz and I visited MamaYaya a.k.a. Kak Taty at her recently opened showroom in Bandar Baru Bangi. Kak Taty operates an e-store selling products for mothers and kids. Her e-store is beautiful (designed by little kittle studio) and her showroom is just as attractive! I sure bought a few stuff there, one of which is a Telekung EZ sarung.


I've actually been eyeing it online for quite some time but I wanted to see how it looked and felt physically (so much for online shopping!). The one that I bought is purplish-pink and  I love it! It's a one piece telekung (praying clothe/dress/attire) which you can just slip on over you and voila! ready for prayers! The cotton fabric is so comfy and the design so convenient. I used it to perform my Maghrib prayers just now and it felt oh so good. Alhamdulillah. good bye to kain sarung telekung (with elastic waist) that keeps sliding down!

Apart from shopping, we managed to have a quick chat with KakTaty on her business. You know how I'm currently on the look out for a mentor. I was thinking that maybe Kak Taty could be my mentor and I even mentioned it to her. Sadly, Kak Taty's abit busy catching up with orders and tending to her business. Maybe I can help out abit at her e-store for nothing more than the experience to be gained. That'll be cool. But have to work on our own e-store too, right Inaz? As soon as we have something concrete, I'll be sure to launch it here!

Thanks for the inspiration Kak Taty!

No comments: