Sunday, January 30, 2011

One Drop Perfumes By Egyption Potion

Below is a note I posted on my FB some time ago:
**********************
Whoever came up with the idea of selling these one drop perfumes is totally brilliant! Especially those by Egyptian Potion. There are a few versions of these miniature bottled non-alcoholic scents in the market already. But to me personally, nothing beats Egyptian Potion. From the sleek packaging to the actual scents, I give them a 10/10. I love the miniature bottles that fit discreetly in small purses and the bottle caps that don't turn rusty (as they're made of plastic). The perfume rolls on nicely without overloading and most importantly the first, middle and last note smells heavenly (provided you find one that suits you!)!

Of course not all their scents suits me but that's being realistic. Because honestly it's up to your taste and ofcourse it's dependent on your own natural body ordour but I'll leave that to the experts.

My first box of Egyptian Potion is the glossy pink Celebrities' Special. This box contains my signature scent - bottle no. 8 ( I have to be discreet here because if everyone starts wearing no.8 than it won't be my own anymore! hhehehe! But really, it don't matter cuz the same perfume would smell slightly different on another person.). I only have a third of that bottle left! sob-sob.. But that's not so bad actually, considering how often I wear it (on all the right places). I now have only 6/8 bottles left in this box cuz I gave one to my mother and the other to my best buddy. And I find it so hard to resist buying more (boxes)!

If you wanna find out more about this splendid product, log on to their website at http://onedropperfumes.com/.

This is me writing a free straight-from-the-heart review but I'm seriously considering becoming a dealer. So if you want me to sell (at a price one notch lower - ofcourse it's already way affordable at RM40 a box), just drop me a line;)
********************

And today, 30 January 2011, we're in business!

One Drop Perfumes are making a come back! Check out their Mini 4 bottle sets! At only RM25, it's a bargain! Available sets and fragrance line up for all you gorgeous ladies out there are as below:

(i) Youth Pack (chic set) - *new refreshing fragrances for the young at heart:)
     - Pop My Berry
     - Look At Me Blossom
     - Fall In Love With Me
     - You will Remember Me

(ii) Mini Pack Women Set 1 (green box)
     - Inspired by Escape, Calvin Klein
     - Inspired by Pleasure, Estee Lauder
    - Inspired by Apple Blossom, Body Shop
    - Inspired by Cool Water for Women, Davidoff

(iii)Mini Pack Women Set 2 (purple box)
    - Inspired by Eternity for Women, Calvin Klein
   - Inspired by Envy, Gucci
   - Inspired by Intense, Hugo Boss
   - Heaven, One Drop Perfumes

(iv)Mini Pack Women Set 3 (purplish pink box)
    - Inspired by Sunflower, Elizabeth Arden
    - Inspired by Women Boss, Hugo Boss
    - Inspired by CK Be, Calvin Klein
    - Inspired by Palace, Paris Hilton

(v)Mini Pack Women Set 4 (red box)
    - Inspired by Amarige, Givenchy
    - Inspired by Montana, "Parfum de Peau", Montana
    - Baby Jasz, One Drop Perfumes
    - Inspired by Yohji, Yohji Yamamoto

These adorable mini packs that come in chic boxes makes perfect gifts for any occasions! Just drop me a line for further details:)

Salam, everyone!

-AzRina-

*Also available, single bottles (10 ml) at RM25 - limited fragrances only.
** Mini sets contain 4 bottles with 2.75 ml worth of fragrance per bottle.

No comments: